Applying for the program as a visiting (non-GW) student:
These instructions are only relevant for visiting students who are not currently enrolled in a program at the George Washington University. If you are currently a GW student, please visit the relevant application page.
- If you are a visiting / non-degree / non GW student, go to the application homepage. You will first be prompted to create a username, confirm your email address and then create a password. Once these steps are completed, you will be able to log in and start a new application.
- On the first page of the application, choose the following in order to apply for the U.S. Foreign Policy Summer Program (each field must be selected before the following options can appear).
- What type of program are you applying to? Non-Degree
- School: Summer & Non-Degree Programs
- Field of Study: U.S. Foreign Policy in a Global Era
- Degree: Non-Degree
- Concentration: Not Applicable
- Term: Summer 2020
- Fill out the application form thoroughly. If you have any questions during the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org !
The deadline to submit your application is March 9th, 2020.